There are 3 distinct areas of services we offer:
1. Creighton Model FertilityCare System Charting
Step 1: Creighton Model FertilityCare System – START with the CHART!
Your body has natural biomarkers that help identify the health of your reproductive system. The Creighton Model FeritlityCare diagnostic chart helps you track these “ biomarkers” so that the underlying problem is identified. Dr. Thomas Hilgers, OB/GYN has called this chart a “Gynecologist’s Dream”. We agree!
Some women use the chart to learn about their natural cycle while some women may already know something is not quite right. Some couples want to use it to help avoid or achieve pregnancy. No matter the reason, everyone starts with the fundamental knowledge of the chart.
Sign up here for a complimentary 45 minute Information Session with one of our FertilityCare Practitioners! It will help you understand what your body is telling you and decide if the program is a good fit.
If you have completed your Information Session and would like would like to sign up for your first follow up, please book an appointment here.
2. Reproductive restoration with NaProTechnology
Step 2: START with a restorative reproductive referral
If you have been referred by a FertilityCare Practitioner, book your restorative reproductive NaProTechnology consult here.
3. Treatment & Monitoring Plan
- Women’s general health Issues including PCOD and endometriosis:
Click here to download 9 Facts about NaPro
In addition to the above, restorative reproductive subfertility treatment focuses on the three “ings”:
- FINDing the Underlying problem
- FIXing the Underlying Problem
- COUNTing good cycles with monthly monitoring for optimal hormone levels
- Miscarriage Prevention, Pregnancy Monitoring/Preterm Labour Prevention and Post Partum Depression